www.Hotmail.ca Sign in/Login – Hotmail was founded by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith on July 4, 1996. Microsoft later acquired it in 1997. www.hotmail.ca has been growing fast from the day it was founded. Hotmail greatest competitor Google mail was launched in 2004. Yahoo and Google Mail were the competitors of Hotmail.
Hotmail is surviving on the Internet for 21 years, and it is still one of the leading webmail services on the Internet. Hotmail name was later changed to Windows Live Hotmail. Hotmail is now known as Outlook.com; now people only get outlook.com email address. Still, many people prefer Hotmail name over Outlook.com that is why you always get redirected to outlook.com when you search for hotmail.com. Microsoft is even using the name Hotmail in many of its web products.
You get features like Calendar, Ajax, One Drive, Contact Management, office offline, Skype and Unlimited Storage. According to a report, Hotmail had 400 million users in 2015. Hotmail storage capacity used to be 2MB when it was launched. www.hotmail.ca gained popularity fast, by 1997 it had 8.5 million subscribers. Hotmail became the world’s largest web email service with more than 30 million active users in February 1999. Hotmail upgraded their services after the launch of web email giant, the Google.
About – www.hotmail.ca (Canada)
Hotmail is still considered as one of the safest ways to communicate through web email. The Cloud Storage One Drive offers 5GB of Cloud Space for every free user.
It used to provide 15GB of space, but later Microsoft decided to reduce it. One Drive is a secure cloud with fast uploading of data. It is one of the biggest web email services in Canada.
www.Hotmail.ca – Sign up (How to Create Hotmail.ca Account)
Follow the steps below to make an account on www.hotmail.ca from your PC:
- Open any web browser on your PC. We will recommend using the latest version of Internet Explorer as it works the best.
- Update your Internet Explorer browser, if you are using an old one.
- Type “www.Hotmail.ca” in the search box of the Internet Explorer browser and hit Enter.
- Now, Hotmail Canada webpage will Open. Search for Sign up button on the top left of the web page.
- Click on “Sign up” and a new web page will Pop up. Fill all your personal detail like name, username, birth date and mobile number. Select a Hotmail Canada email address.
- After filling all the required entries, Click on I accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click on Sign Up to finish creating the account.
- A one time password will be sent to your mobile number(the one you provided) to verify your identity.
- Your www.hotmail.ca account will be successfully created.
www.Hotmail.ca – Login (How to Sign up and Login Hotmail from Smartphone)
If you are using an iOS device then we will recommend you to use Safari. For Android Smartphone you can use Mozilla Firefox, as it works the best for the method. You can use any other web browser too. Follow the steps below to register yourself on www.hotmail.ca from your Smartphone.
- Open a web browser on your Smartphone device and type “Hotmail.ca” in the search box of the browser and then hit Enter.
- Now, you will see a “SignUp” button on the top left of the web page.
- Now, fill all your personal details in the required box.
- Click on Accept terms & condition and then click on Sign up.
- A One time password will be sent to your mobile number(the one you provided to Hotmail).
- Enter the One time password and click enter.
- Your www.hotmail.ca account will be successfully created on your smartphone device.
- Make sure to choose hotmail.ca in the username field.
If you don’t see it, you can use “Switch to desktop version” feature of your browser and follow all the steps of creating a Hotmail Canada account on PC. Enjoy the email web service of Hotmail Canada on your device.